Wednesday, 7 December 2011
A new TIG Welder is available at Frost: the Eastwood TIG 200 AC/DC Welder which has industrial TIG features at a DIY price (ONLY £500 including Postage and Packing)!
: - Operates on either 110vAC, 15-amp circuit or 220vAC, 30-amp circuit
- 6mm thick welding capacity (1/4")
- High-frequency start for precise arc control
- Square-wave inverter for accurate aluminium welding
- Duty cycle: 45% at 150 amps
- "WP-17"-type torch accepts common cups and collets, up to 2.6mm electrodes (1/8").
See the Eastwood TIG 200 AC/DC Welder in action:
What is TIG Welding?
A new TIG Welder is available at Frost: the Eastwood TIG 200 AC/DC Welder. Industrial TIG features at a DIY price
Learn more about TIG Welding Techniques with Ron Covell DVDs: TIG Welding Basics DVD and Advanced TIG Welding DVD are available.
Want to learn :
- what is Welding? click here...
- what is MIG Welding? click here...
- what is Plasma Cutting? click here...